First Holy Communion

Happy Girl

Any ideas for a special day out on the day following my little girl's communion Dublin/Meath/Louth/Cavan. Would like to do something special as a family.

If the weather plans on being good, I would seriously cosider a barbecue at home with bouncy castle etc. Drinks for the adults and treats for the kids.Aren't there people you can hire to play games with the kids...you could check yellow pages. Too many people see communions as a day in the pub and the child is completely bored. It's HER Day. Best of luck

Tks for that but Communion is on Sat and we are doing the whole granny, grandad, uncles, aunts, cousins, etc thing that day. The following day I would like just the four of us (myself, husband + 2 kids) to spend a nice day together. As I say in the Dublin/Meath/Louth/Cavan area. Any suggestions

Communion this Saturday week. With weather so beautiful does anybody have any ideas where we might go the following day?

as its your daughters special day, why not let her choose where she would like to go or what she would like to do.

Communion this Saturday week. With weather so beautiful does anybody have any ideas where we might go the following day?

Dublin city - do the viking splash tour - maybe on to the zoo followed by picnic in the park? Although might be expensive enough!

Meath - Newgrange tour and newgrange farm, lunch up at the hill of Tara afterwards?

Back