Firefox 1.5 will be released tonight 29.Nov.05

ajapale

[broken link removed]
....Internet users will be able to download the latest version of the Mozilla Foundation's Firefox browser this evening 29.Nov.05......

Great stuff. I haven't run the beta (still on 1.0.7) but am looking forward to 1.5 full release.

Ive been reading over the last few weeks that some addons arent supported so be forewarned if you lose some functionality of favorite utilities.

Didnt realise the release was so close so didnt take note of which ones. Must try and find the links....

edit..
Been reading the release notes and (of course, not that I think about it), functionality of addons is never guaranteed for future releases. I really must try and find the one I was looking at as someone had tested it on 1.5 beta and it didnt work and the addon author was uncontactable. Think it was that switchproxy one I was referring to a few posts back. Dont want to lose that!!!

I know. I've been hit by it the other way around - extensions that don't support anything earlier than 1.50b in their latest incarnations!