finding out who owns house next door?

lanie

Hi, I am looking to find out who owns the attached semi next door. There is a family in it but I don't feel that they own it and I don't think Id like to ask them!. I live in Northern Ireland and wonder if there is something like the land registry search that would help me find out.

landregisteronline.gov.uk

you have two options:

1) a title plan (defines the property (ie boundaries etc); and / or

2) a title register (this shows who owns it, when they bought it, who their mortgage is with, sometimes it shows how much they paid too !)

you pay £3 for each report online and can download the info. by the way, you need the full post code. you prob only need the title register.

Can you get same info for ROI... land registry website seems to be just for professionals...

i assume NI comes under the UK registry. it is free to put the postcode in to establish if a record exists on the UK system.
don't know anything about registration of irish properties as i am based in the UK. the UK system is open to all members of the public.

No, I checked it with the post code and it doesn't recognise it. Plus when you view the map link it only shows england and wales. Thanks anyway

Back