Finding a Company to Send Mail to The UK from Northern Ireland

blobert

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone is aware of a service that will allow me to send mail to the UK from Northern Ireland.

I'm going to be sending a lot of large envelopes (250g) to the UK per day in the near future.

Sending from Ireland this costs €3 per envelope, this is for standard postage and comes with no insurance. Ideally I'd like some sort of compensation for items that go missing, registered post is €7.35

Sending from the UK (Northern Ireland) an account customer can send this item for 72p and it offers basic compensation. It's also quicker.

I'm looking for a way to take advantage of this huge saving (almost 10 times less).

Ideally I'd like to be able to have all my mail delivered by courier each day to a company up North that would post it for me.

To take advantage of the compensation I'd need a company that has an account with Royal Mail and gets their post picked up, you need this for proof of postage/compensation (I couldn't just drive up and pop all the post in a postbox myself)

There is very little work involved in this, if possible I would print the postage labels in advance so they would really just need to have the mail collected (with their other mail).

So far Wiseloads are the only Irish based company I found doing this but I'm looking for alternatives.

Does anyone know of a Northern Ireland based company that does this or have any idea of how to find one?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Could you not just get a UK franking machine and courier post from here to PO in NI?

Back