fifi and the flowertots birthday cake

doll

Does anyone know where i can buy a fifi and the flowertots birthday cake, its my daughters favourite programme and would love to get it for her 2nd birthday in a few weeks? Thanks

How far are you willing to travel?

I know that asda and tesco in the north were doing them, but you'd better to ring ahead to make sure they had them in stock, or if they are still doing them at all.

I found this http://www.flickr.com/photos/melandava/2529898567/ which someone made herself. You could ring around places and see if they make speacial orders and just give them a picture of what you would like.

For my son's 1st birthday ( nearly 9 years ago ) i got a local women to make a winnie the pooh cake for me, it was £12 and brilliant.

Some bakers do a cake with a transfer picture on them. I got a ScoobyDoo one for my youngest son's birthday for €12. Might be worth a phone call to your local bakery.

I think I saw one in Superquinn. and maybe Tesco. I would advise checking regularly, the selection of character cakes in both places seems to change every week.
Mind you, the best before date is usually months away, so you can buy it early if you see it.