Fforster Square, Lucan

A

ashortt

Myself and my husband are considering buying in Fforster Square, Lucan --- anyone have any thoughts? How is the area? Quality of property? Bus service? We are not familiar with the area but property looks really nice. Any info would be appreciated.

This is a lovely development and I went to see the apartments when they were on show and thought they were really nice and spacious. They are going for a good price now and in a nice location. The local bus service is 25a and 25x. I get the x bus into town every day and find it great. Best of luck with your decision.

I've never been inside the development myself but I live in Mount Bellew estate which is the other side of the Educate Together school to Fforster Square. The area itself is lovely. One of the nicest parts of Lucan in my opinion. You'd be very well serviced by buses. I know some retail/office space was intended to be built with that development which seems to have been halted now. I don't know if that's a permanent plan but it's currently an eye sore. One thing to mention to you is that there is a strip of land between Fforster Sq and the school which was sold off by the school to some developer some years ago. So, you'd have no idea what might end up there. Might be something to ask your selling agent. Good luck with your decision.

Back