Festive and Fun night our for the girls!!

Alifan

Restaurant suggestions wanted for a fun night out with my best friend for Christmas. Finding it hard to think of somewhere this year. Dublin city centre venue. Any suggestions would be appreciated- please!!

Thanks.

Restaurant suggestions wanted for a fun night out with my best friend for Christmas. Finding it hard to think of somewhere this year. Dublin city centre venue. Any suggestions would be appreciated- please!!

Thanks.

Salamanca tapas place on Suffolk Street? Siam Thai? Saba? The Chili Club? What sort of place are ye looking for??

Basically open to all suggestions!! Italian, european, chinese, indian, mexican etc.. Tired of going to the same old places!!

Koh, a Thai place just around from the Jervis centre, they do nice cocktails as well as food!

I'd second Koh, they also have small private areas that are curtained off from the main restaurant. I was there recently with a group of about 8 and it worked really well as everyone could chat together and you could even get a bit rowdy and not annoy people in the restaurant.

Just booked a table in Koh for this evening so I should have yardstick review for ya tomorrow!

Just booked a table in Koh for this evening so I should have yardstick review for ya tomorrow!

Nice spot, very relaxed atmospehere with bar in front and restaurant out back. Good food, starters €6 - €11 mains €13 - €22. Duck curry was spot on. Didn't sample the cocktails as driving but they appeared to be the done thing.

Not what i'd recommend for a romantic dinner for 2 as its a bit rowdy with fairly loud music from the bar and the private booths of diners. Looks like it would be good for a group as one huge table in the middle of the floor (communual dining) and even better would the a booth. Good service with all Irish waiters, which I liked, as there was a bit of chat and banter outta them. Thumbs up all round.

Back