Female and male nudity as portrayed by hollywood

capall

I am curious why a previous post on this was closed as it is an interesting discussion
what are the possible reasons
1)was the use of genitalia in the header deemed offensive ?
2)is this forum being moderated by the legion of Mary
3)was there a fear that an intelligent discussion wasn't possible on this topic

Love to know what the reason was

I'm surprised to see the other post closed. It certainly grabbed my attention but personally I didn't find it offensive.

so
1) possibly but why? oversensitive reaction to the word which in itself is not a bad word.
2) nope but all it takes is one mod who doesn't find a topic appropriate. Still, in Letting Off Steam there was no reason to censor this in my opinion.
3) that never stopped a lot of other discussions to develop before they were closed.

I think it's a pity we don't get to hear people's point of view on the original topic which leaves me completely baffled. Having not seen the original documentary I can't offer any alternative reason for the censorship.

It looked a bit dodgy all the same. I thought twice about the intent of the post, then when I went to see any reaction it was closed. Ask the mod

I think that it is nothing to do with genitalia and more to do with the fact that it was the posters first post - which afaik is not allowed in 'Letting off steam' category.