Felt Flat Roof in Dublin

aura

Hi guys,
I’m looking for recommendations of roofing contractors to do a small flat felt roof in Dublin. I have got a few from the Golden pages but all seemed a bit suspect and some didn’t even return the call.
This is my granny’s house and she has been ripped off in the past so any recommendations would be gratefully received.

Aura

Ring homevalue hardware baldoyle ind.est. and ask the guys there can they reccomend a guy/company for the job they usually have a list. they might give you a ball park for materials so you can figure out what their charging for labour.

Some of the companys in the golden pages came out to the house, looked at the roof and said there was nothing wrong with the roof. After they left we took down the boards inside the house to discover the whole underneath was rotten! Not damp but rotten! Another company told me that all the roof needed was a lick of paint! I pointed out that the roof was rotten on the inside and he said " The chip board must have got a bit wet when the roof went on and it was nothing to worry about" You could see the sky! The cards they left all went to a call center and god knows where the address would lead you.

Many thanks for the baldoyle tip! Can anyone recomend a company in south dublin (D12)

Back