February sun

muffin1973

Hi all,

was trying to sort out a week away in the sun at the end of the year but that's gone out the window.

Any suggestions on where to go for a week of warmth in February? Obviously the Canaries are on my list, but is there anywhere else that would be an option that I'm overlooking? Need something to look forward to after Christmas!

Thanks

M

Egypt / Morocco / Tunisia.

You can get one week Egypt packages based in Luxor where you'll get the four / five star hotel, pool, loungers, and you also get to go see the Valley of the Kings, the temples of Luxor and Karnak, Hatshepsut's temple...

... oh yeah, and the red-leathery skinned middle aged sun-worshippers from whatever part of the north of England has direct flights. They're an interesting additional cultural feature (and I'm nearly sure some of them never left the hotel except to go to a bar in another hotel)!

Muffin, Morocco would be lovely that time of year, but also check out Jordan and the Red Sea resorts. For real warmth you might try longer haul to Mexico, Florida or Asia.

Great time of the year to go to Egypt. it is much cooler than the summer months but still hot by Irish standards

Back