Fastway Couriers

moondance

Has anyone else had problems with them? I urgently needed a parcel delivered yesterday that was picked up Wednesday. It still hasn't arrived, when I called to ask where it was I was told that it looks like it's ended up in the Tuam depot (which is not the correct one). Then I called the Tuam depot and they confirmed that the parcel was there and it was due to misdirection which happens to approximately 4 parcels a day and that I'd just have to wait til Monday for it. No apology, no offer of refund - basically just like it or lump it. This isn't the first problem we've had either. Anyone know of any fast, efficient and good value couriers that cover the whole country?

In short, and from experience, every courier will let you down at some stage - and more than once. We have been using Fastway for a few years now, about 30-40 parcels per week. They have let us down maybe 7 or 8 times ever - which isn't that bad IMO.

That's my experience as well.

I have been using couriers for almost twenty years and as said above parcels will go astray. Have been using Fastway for a year and no problems yet. What I find useful is that you can ring the courier yourself if you know what route it is on as the drivers numbers are on the website.