Fast Food Outlet

Hollyboy

Hi all

This is my 1st post and am looking for some information

I have been offered the opportuinity to take over a Fast Food premises. Town sizw 2,000 and it has a Late Licence. ie Doesnt have to close at 12.

Can anyone tell me what the Gross margin on Fast Food is.

Thanks

This is my 1st post and am looking for some information
I have been offered the opportuinity to take over a Fast Food premises. Town sizw 2,000 and it has a Late Licence. ie Doesnt have to close at 12.
Can anyone tell me what the Gross margin on Fast Food is.
If you need to ask a question like this on a forum indicates that you may be entering into a business transaction without being fully up to speed on how to properly run the business. Fast food may seem like easy money but like any business a new owner needs to have experience in the sector, good knowledge of all regulations and be fully prepared for all eventualaties before taking on a business. If the business is a franchise you may get this support from the franchisor. However, you need to ensure that you are well advised on all aspects of the business and particularly why the current owners are selling before you take on this task!

+1

With the decline in youth in small town Ireland - you are relying on older people to frequent your business. You have to ask yourself - does older, rural folk eat burgers and chips on a nightly basis?

Does this outlet happen to be in Kerry by any chance?

Back