FAO Kiwi - laying kerbing

Aimee

Hi Kiwi

wondering if you can help me out! I'm doing an exercise in "final figures" at moment and need an approx cost of laying standard kerbing - approx 14 metres! The cost to include laying and supply of the kerbing,

thanks in advance for any help you can give,

A

what kind of standard kerbing? are you shuttering it or getting someone in to do 'slipform' (the better choice), if it's slipform I suggest you get a quote form a subby?

hiya, it would be just your standard lenghts of concrete kerbing - the basic stuff! Unsure as to what you mean about the laying of it, but basically what I am asking is if a builder was laying this stuff for a standard house sale how much approx would it cost if the builder was sub contracting the work?

I just need to obtain rough figures to deal with allowances, basically I am wondering would it be in the region of €100-€200 or €500-€600 for a job like this. Hope you get my drift

Slipform kerbing subbies would laugh @ anyone asking them to lay 16 mtrs , if you allow €22.50/lin mtr you should be well covered for the kerb , backing concrete and attendant plant.