"Fancy" doormats

Lynnie

Hi,

I wonder if anyone knows where I might find decorative/printed doormats [either instore or online with delivery to Ireland]? Something a bit unusual, like these [but of course since these are exactly the sort of thing I'm after, this crowd won't ship outside the States!! :rolleyes:]

Any thoughts welcomed, thanks in advance.

I've seen nice ones in Habitat and I think Avoca and Roches Stores' The pIer on Henry Street.

I've been looking for one that says 'Feck Off!' — but this is the nearest I've found...

[broken link removed]

I was in Heatons the other day and they actually had a collection of colourful doormats with designs like those on your post. Think they cost about €15

TK MAXX in Blanchardstown have a good selection at the moment - I got one there last week

That dog behind the bushes mat is so funny. I'd love to buy this as a fun item for friends who have 2 of the most timid dogs on the planet.!!!:D

Where can I get one.

Thanks so much to everyone who took the time to reply! You're very good. Just thought I'd stick up a quick update for the benefit of anyone else looking for a pretty doormat:

~ Avoca say they do colourful doormats alright, but none in stock at the moment and don't know when they might be coming in.

~ Habitat have a selection of coir doormats for I think €20. They are patterned with [broken link removed] or thick wavy stripes or [broken link removed] but are mostly brown-y or dull colours [which I suppose is v. practical but not what I'm after].

~ Have had a good trawl through eBay; there are some funky looking ones on there alright but incl. postage most of them are averaging about €40 :eek: so I want to be pretty flippin' sure I can't get one I like in the shops here before going down that route!!

~ Going to check out Heatons over the wk*end - would their branches in Naas/Portlaoise/Carlow be likely to carry doormats or would I need to go to one of the bigger stores, like Blanch?

~ Also, does anyone know if TK Maxx in the Stephen's Green Centre have things like doormats too or is it just the one in Blanch?

It's a good job I'm not fussy, isn't it..? :rolleyes:

I had actually few same ones which friend of mine send over for giving samples but now i gave to the neighbours and friends for free .Any way the price you quoted is pretty high .no need to pay any thing more than 12euro

Back