Family trips to China

zag

Does anyone know any tour operators organising family trips around China ? We are going to China later in the year and want to organise a tour while we are there rather than try to navigate ourselves.

I have tried trailfinders, responsibletravel.com and a few other websites, but it looks like anyone that offers a famly tour is actually reselling a particular tour from a company called Imaginative Traveller. There is one IM tour which suits, but I am trying to get ideas of alternative organisations.

I tried googling and found a few, but emails to them elicited no response.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks

z

Sorry, I should have specified that I am looking for tours specifically for children. While children can come on some of the 'adult' tours, obviously there will be stamina and other considerations which mean thay can't really do a full-on tour of China.

This is the type of tour that has been recommended - [broken link removed]

z

I did a guided http://www.intrepidtravel.com/ trip in China in 2004 and it would have been suitable for children in the age group 5+. Your really just paying for transport, advance hotel bookings and the odd activity thrown in with Intrepid and the rest of the time is up to you which does make it very flexible.

Looked up Intrepid's website and it seems very interesting - but is the cost of flying to destination separate to quoted price for trips?

Back