Family hotel Dublin City Centre

Squidge

Hi,
Could anyone recommend a nice clean hotel within walking distance of Dublin City Centre which has family rooms?

There's a new Radisson SAS Hotel that has suites; it's only a 5 minutes walk from Central Bank.

Also, Hilton along by the Grand Canal. It has Luas stop outside the door which is a 3 minute spin to Stephen's Green.

Best bet is Clarion Leffey Valley but it's way out of town.

Bewleys Hotel Leopardstown have family rooms and is available on the Super Valu getaway breaks. It is a short walk to Sandyford Luas stop.

I have no correction to Bewleys or Super Valu, just a happy customer.

Beweleys Ballsbridge have reduced their family rooms to 99 per night. It's in a good location and is clean and family friendly and you can pop over to the Four Seasons for a bit of glamour.

Jury's Inn at Christchurch is very handy for the centre of town, has family rooms afaik. Basic but not very expensive, and very central. they also have one in Parnell Street and one on the quays near Sherriff Street.
www.jurysinns.com

i always stay in cassidys hotel its one minute walk from the spire, very limited car parking only i think 10 spaces, ideal for shopping includes an all you can eat breakfast buffet,