Family home.

• Thread starter going mental
  • Start date
Somebody I know recently consulted with a solicitor in similar circumstances and found them very good. I can send you the details by PM if you like.

Somebody I know recently consulted with a solicitor in similar circumstances and found them very good. I can send you the details by PM if you like.

Yes please... Thanks clubman.

I realise my comments do not sit well but there are no moral police. Your relationship did not work out (which is very regrettable especially when a child is involved) but this happens all the time.

Is he is having parties in the house, constantly drunk with unpredictable behavior? Has he threatened you or your child? It would not be fair for people to automatically assume that your husband is the devil.

Anyway, I appreciate it that you don't want to discuss the detail on a public discussion forum and I hope it works out for all involved.

Hi. I have seperated from my wife over a year,she never paid one penny to my home(or bills) ever. I had to remortgage and placed her name on it 6 months before we spilt. We have now seperated to which i set her up in a new home with my daughter for the past 11 months .She now wants money to take her name off my house, I am lost as to what she might get, any help?

IMHO same advice as was given to original poster, it would be best for you to consult a solicitor.