family holiday to eurodisney

C

crln

crln here
i am trying to find the best deal to eurodisney from shannon aerport for four nights

Abbey travel are currently doing deals where kids go free. Might be worth taking a look at their site.

I have gone there twice and have found that doing it yourself (flights and accommodation) can work out better (and cheaper). Fly aerlingus if you can as Ryanair travel too far out of Paris. Also, unless you stay in one of the premium hotels in Disney you are not going to have a very pleasant stay. (My opinion anyway.
The cheaper hotels in Disney are a few km's away and you get shuttle buses too and from them. I have found that staying in Val d'Europe (where there is a massive shopping comples and fab. outlet centre) is much better and they also provide buses too and from Disney. The train also goes to Val d'Europe.
Takes a little working out, but if you have the time it is well worth it. The Hotel l'Elysee or Pierre et Vacances apts I found to be excellent. Stayed in the hotel when we brought one child and stayed in the apts when we had three others with us.
Have a great time.

L.