Family friendly hotel for June weekend?

fobs

Want some suggestions for a family friendly hotel for the June Bank holiday weekend. Have 2 kids (one under 3,one aged 5) and would like a hotel with a pool and possibly a spa.
Have been to the Quality Hotel group which a fine (good pool,poor dining) but want to try something different. Any suggestions of places child friendly but also adult friendly too!

How are hotels handling the water crisis down there? especially with young children.

Was thinking of a weekend away myself but don't know if I'd g to Galway at the moment as I've a 15 month old who we try to encourage to drink water.

Galway bay is not free for the weekend we want but their website says they have installed a water filtration system so suppose would need to have that in the hotel chosen in Galway.

How are hotels handling the water crisis down there? especially with young children.

Was thinking of a weekend away myself but don't know if I'd g to Galway at the moment as I've a 15 month old who we try to encourage to drink water.

I was in Galway for St Patricks Weekend and easter weekend and hotels are providing bottled water in rooms .

What about the Clonea Strand or Gold Coast hotels in Dungarvan - www.clonea.com - we stayed in one of the golf villas at the Gold Coast a few years ago and found it very good, although the golf villas were a bit of a walk away from the hotel (the cottages are right in the grounds).

The Clonea Strand seems to be very child friendly.