Fairview Area, Cavan Town

Poppet

I was looking for somewhere to rent in Cavan for me and a friend to rent and I noticed one of the auctioneers has a place for rent in Fairview.

I think the area is near Connolly Street and the cinema.

The rent is quite low for the house so I was wondering if anyone knows this area and if it's an ok area...or is some reason for the rent being low...perhaps it's a rowdy area? Anyone know?

Thanks!

It wouldn't have the best reputation in the town but not the worst either. Main reason for low rent and indeed low purchase prices of that development is the proximity of the halting site.

Areas of better reputations would include Rocklands on Cootehill road, Cluain Aoibhainn and Pairc Duin near rugby club, Drum Carrig near swimming pool. Further out from town you have Latt Hills and Drumgola Wood, plenty of houses and rooms to let out that direction but approx 2 mile walk to town. Basically there is loads of property to rent in Cavan, try the Anglo Celt classifieds, out on Thursdays. I'm from Cavan by the way so post back if you have any specific questions and I'll try and help.

Back