Faded Cobblelock

PeterGriffin

Might be a long shot but worth a try!!! The cobblelock in our drive is down a few years now and is started to look a bit faded. Would anybody know of anything you can use to bring the colour back in the bricks (apart from a big tin of Dulux!!)??

you can get a restorer, i know if you go into a tile store, they have the product, the name i can't think of at the moment but it does the job.

you can get a restorer, i know if you go into a tile store, they have the product, the name i can't think of at the moment but it does the job.

I would be intrested in this product too. I know of an impregnator that reduces fading but have never come across a restorer. Most cobble is dyed concrete and once the dye leaves thats that.

What cobble did you put down? Tobbermore, A&G, Killsarin...

Jaid

Might be a long shot but worth a try!!! The cobblelock in our drive is down a few years now and is started to look a bit faded. Would anybody know of anything you can use to bring the colour back in the bricks (apart from a big tin of Dulux!!)??

Do you mean it needs to be cleaned rather than faded? There are many previous threads in this forum on cleaning cobblelock. You may also find some info under thread on high pressure water cleaner.