Fade street

zxcvbnm

I actually haven't seen any thread on thsi show here.

is anyone watching it?

It's intrigiuing.

Ok - it's definitely not good.
It has potential for being oin the 'it's so bad it's good' category. Although i'm not sure that's correct either.

I find I actually cringe an awful lot when i watch it.

I'm beginning to think it's just plain bad.Saying that, I am watching it and will continue to watch it.

I think where it really falls down is whereby it's supposed to be reality tv.
Yet all the scenes are obviously staged.
And the people involved are terrible actors. Especially that guy paul who was daniis boyfriend. (Anyone see teh scene last week when he pushed danii and some other guy away? Crazy stuff)

I am right in thinking it's supposed to be reality tv ya?

It's shockingly bad but i find myself watching bits of it!
terrible acting and although it's meant to be reality tv it's totally staged and scripted, a friend of mine saw them shooting in BT2 and they took a few takes to film a scene, waste of money by RTE!

Ya - you'd imagine they will never do a 2nd series of it. It is a bizarre one by rte alright.
It really could not have been any more amateur.

Is it not obviously fiction?, havent watched more than 20 seconds of it, rather attractive blonde in it though so maybe worth a look!

It's odd how we can do stuff that veers into excellence (e.g. Batchelor's Walk) but more often than not come out with utter poo.

it's shockingly bad (sooooo bad I watch it just to see what dung happens next) and so clearly an attempt to catch the audience that used to watch The Hills that I am embarassed for all the "actors" and disgusted at RET wasting tv licence money on it. Actually the funniest thing on it was Paul pushing Dani and the band kid going **** you dani **** you in a lame attempt to be angry????

Back