FA CUP Final tickets/packages

Sorry Paz amor don't know but am interested myself in Champions League Final package for Paris if anyone has ideas on who can offer this from Ireland?

What about checking with the Irish Branch of Liverpool or West Ham Fan Clubs to see what they are doing and perhaps join up with them.

Hello Temp
I've booked flights to Paris,butnothing else-any ideas on tickets,ebay is a non-starter at the moment

Abbeytravel might be doing a package, there will be no news of tickets for sale until tomorrow. Check http://www.whufc.co.uk (www.whufc.co.uk) or the respective Liverpool website.

Havealaugh said:
Come on you Irons !!

Come on the Hammers you mean! Thanks for suggestions - will try the Dublin Branch of the hammers clubs, v few places doing it due to ridiculous prices for tix starting at £600! Probably becuase they are only issuing 24,000 tickets to Hammers (& I assume its similar forLiverpool) - madness, dam those corporates!

No I mean Come on you Irons ! - If you don't know about the "Irons" then you shouldn't be going to Cardiff or to the Boleyn during the premiership for that matter !! You won't get a ticket through the hammers club in Dublin.... trust me.

With the Irons - All tickets are to Bondholders, Season ticket holders, and next would be club members and joe public, the latter two can absolutely forget it.

The way it's done is one third WHUFC, one third Liverfool, and the other third is for all English clubs even rushden and diamonds. so unless you know someone in one of those clubs ......

If you wanna buy my ticket though !!!!!......

If only I had a ticket to see the Thames IRONworks playing in their 4th FA cup final.......... Oh Lordy !!

come on you Irons and thanks for beating the Spuds on Sat, Arsenal fans will be forever blowing bubbles..
have tickets to Champs League final but have no idea where you could get any more..