Extra tv's hookup

villa 1

High folks. Can anyone recommend a good arial that will work well in an attic area. At the moment I have two tv's off a sky set-up(mutli room- sky+ and sky hd boxes) and I want to run an extra bedroom tv off an arial. Or is it possible to run this extra tv off the existing sky set-up?

What array of channels are you hoping for on the bedroom TV?

Also where in the country are you located.

It is possible and not too difficult to set up a feed from one or both of your sky boxes to one or more of your rooms, and you can even change the channel!!

To get RTE1, 2, TV3 &TG4 in this other room aerials are needed but in the loft is never recommended, need to know where you are to recommend anything.

The other option you have for this room is Freesat, you can get an old sky box and have the menu your used to(with only the free to air channels of course) or get on of the many other set top box options out there(better because you have EPG and can get rid of the non working channels from the menu.

The latter option is not so bad, no RTE or TV3 of course, but all the popular soaps (bar Fair City) are available on BBC and ITV.

Depends what way you want to get sky in your bedroom.

Do you want to watch something entirely different to the Living room?
If so then you need either a multiroom subscription(from Sky or an agent)
or you can have freesat.

Or if you want to just send the picture from the sky box in living room to the bedroom, its just a cable from the rf2 output, with a 'magic eye' at the bedroom end, and you can even switch the channels.....

Had some great help from Paul who happened to live near my area. Well done PAUL amd thanks Browtal

Back