Extra TV points - NTL

johnd

We have one TV point from NTL but want to have extra points in two bedrooms. NTL charge 3.00 monthly for each extra point + 25 euro fee to install. Is it possible for an electrician to do this worK? Is it legal?

you could do it yourself but in case you dont want to do it yourself , paying an electrician is not necessary especially since there are no dangerous currents involved and no hazards really if you think the process through.

Its basically joining 2 coaxial cables to each other through an adaptor. Any half decent handyman or like minded person should be able to tackle this job and leave it looking neat and tidy and professional.

Thats good news but did NTL do it for you? Thats the price i was quoted by them.

Thats good news but did NTL do it for you? Thats the price i was quoted by them.
when we first connected with NTL 3 years ago it was offered to us. We moved last year and our account moved with us and without us even having to ask we got extra points in new house. Never paid a cent for any of it just pay the basic TV rate.

when we first connected with NTL 3 years ago it was offered to us. We moved last year and our account moved with us and without us even having to ask we got extra points in new house. Never paid a cent for any of it just pay the basic TV rate.

You were lucky! Pity I did'nt think of that. Thanks everyone for all the info.:)

Back