extensions in Co Louth.

TillyD

Hi,

I am wondering would anyone have an idea of what it will cost per sq foot/sq meter for an extension in mid Louth? Ans does this include everything? A lot of the threads seem to be based in bigger counties like Dublin and I'm wondering is it any cheaper in Louth or would anyone from the North do it cheaper again.

Thank you,

Tilly.

Hi Tilly,
just wondering if you sourced a decent buider in the Louth area....needless to say one that is reasonably priced. I too am building a 2 storey extension and have been quoted everything from €75,000 to €110,000. The plans include a kitchen/family room with a bedroom and bathroom to be relocated upstairs.
Cheers S

Hi Reddirtgirl,

I am just about to start on my mission to find a builder this week! We had a few delays with getting plans sorted. I've been told about plenty of guys but haven't spoken to anyone yet. How big is your extension in square foot? Ours will be 460sq ft. I have a few numbers and when I get speaking to them I will forward you on their details.

Have you considered going direct labour with your extension. A lot of people are telling me to do this but I'm not sure if we knew enough. If you know what I mean. I am totally clueless - myself and my husband!

I would be really interest to know what size your extension is, as this will give me a much better idea.

Thanks,

Tilly.

Back