Extension planning cost

Roro999

What is ballpark costs of applying for planning to build a rear extension of 30 sq metres ?

anything between € 60,000 and € 600,000 - this is a question that no one could answer with the level of detail given

To apply for planning, few hundred varying depending on the county council, to get plans drawn up for the planning again very dependent on how much work needs doing. 15 odd yrs ago I paid 1,500 for plans for an extension to my fathers house, the whole original house has to be drawn out again which adds to the cost rather than just submitting the plan for the extension bit. To build it then who knows these days!

Do you definitely need planning?

anything between € 60,000 and € 600,000 - this is a question that no one could answer with the level of detail given
No just planning costs. House is 85 sq m and extension would be 30 sq m

To apply for planning, few hundred varying depending on the county council, to get plans drawn up for the planning again very dependent on how much work needs doing. 15 odd yrs ago I paid 1,500 for plans for an extension to my fathers house, the whole original house has to be drawn out again which adds to the cost rather than just submitting the plan for the extension bit. To build it then who knows these days!

Do you definitely need planning?
I believe I do. Thanks for info.

Back