Experiences with Autoquake or Carsite ?

Pauliwalnuts

All,
Hi I am just wondering if anybody has experience of importing from the UK using either [broken link removed] or www.carsite.co.uk

Both seem to be very good with lots of pics, HPI checks & in the case of carsite an RAC inspection. That along with the brilliant prices they seem to be offering makes either a very interesting proposition when thinking of importing a car from the UK. Piece of mind plus great prices.

Will probably be heading across the channel in Jan for a new car so was wondering if anybody has first hand experience of using either of these online supermarkets.

Thanks Pauli.

My workmate bought a car from autoquake 6 weeks ago and found them fine to deal with, just thought I would let you know.

Hi there, I know this is a bit late but I had a very bad experience with Carsite. The car I traveled from Dublin to London to buy had a unmarked dint and within days of getting home had a failed ball joint, failed dash instrument and a broken sun blind. It would appear the car was poorly examined. Total cost for all repairs E2800.00. The couple inspecting a car beside mine at Carsite had also traveled from Dublin and their car was blowing smoke from the manifold! A wasted trip for them. Carsite have failed to satisfy my problems found to date. In discussion with the RAC now to see if they know how Carsite use their name to promote cars and how such faults appear on RAC inspected cars.