Ex-Rental TV from Maddens

cizzy

A friend of mine told me recently that you can buy ex-rental tv's from Maddens Entertainment in the Doughcloyne Ind Est. Has anyone heard of this before and what was your experience? I am a bit strapped for cash at the moment as moving into new house so I just need something to keep me going for a few months but would like something around 28".

Cheers

Yes - bought one from them many moons ago when in college. You wont get too good a price though - you are far better off checking out www.adverts.ie or www.buyandsell.ie www.donedeal.ie perhaps. Most sellers here are upgrading to LCD or plasma's and are happy to offload their tv for a few euro. You may even get a decent LCD if you are lucky... good luck!

waste.ie or one of the other recycling websites may have free TV's. the main thing you have to do is pick them up yourself.

Their place is up off Sarsfields Road - the driving test centre turn off if memory serves...but deals aren't great

not sure how much you want to pay but powercity have 28" for around 200 euro (always ask for a discount in there and it might make it more affordable?) keep an eye out for the lidl/aldi mags too sometimes they have good offers on tvs