Everyones homepage

Mr Flapjack

A question I've always wanted to ask is where people go on-line (after AAM of course) when they launch their explorer? Ever get a google blank? Any really cool sites out there that people go to to start the web?
(This all assumes situations were you have nothing particular to look for)

Gennerally google, I find it very convenient to click home and then search for thengs. However I always then open my "daily" bookmarks section... AAM, Gmail, BBC News, Google News, Wikipedia, Google Adsense etc.

I use FireFox with the SessionSaver extension so it opens all the pages that I had opened last time I shut down in separate tabs. You can also create specific sessions that you load and save back as required but I haven't needed to use that feature to date.

the session saver is good in firefox and after a while of using it you wont go back..

If youre looking for a great way to randomly browse the web, use firefox and get the [broken link removed] add-in. It'll randomly bring you to sites, according to your interests, that have been reviewed by other stumbleupon users and also new sites that havent been ranked yet. great way to while away a friday afternoon. Hope the boss isnt reading this.....

thehungersite.com is a page you can click on to give food-its paid for by the advertisements featured on the site-set it as your homepage-even if your'e just mindlessly surfing, some good comes of it (!) .. ..daithi

Back