Evergreen Fund

Happy Girl

A little advice or opinions appreciated. Looking at investing about 20k into Evergreen Fund. While I note that past performance does not etc. etc. etc. I have this money sitting in a credit union earning 2.6% :eek: . Dont anticipate needing the money for 10+yrs. Am contributing max to pension scheme and have 20K with Quinnlife funds (all taken out I might add following discussion, advice and assistance of posters on this site). Again just seeking advice on the Evergreen Fund from all you financially astute posters.

Why are you looking specifically at the Evergreen Fund rather than any other option?

Why are you looking specifically at the Evergreen Fund rather than any other option?

There is a plethera of options out there and I am purely going by moneymate awards, opinions of previous posters, previous performance of fund (yes!!!! past performance.....). Sometimes I believe you can have too much choice and my thinking (narrowminded as it may be) is that you can't really go that wrong with any of the main providers. I don't have the energy nor the inclination to examine several dozen funds. Am I wrong here???

Back