evergreen boi investments

sallyo

i invested in Evergreen Special Bonus Scheme (non guarenteed) in 2006 and received my bonus after 3 years.my statement says now that i have approx 8,000 euro, i invested 9,000 so i have lost 1,000. Should i take it out now and put it in post office or credit union, i have no contributions going into it anymore. i just dont trust the banks anymore.

Overall, the value of your fund is not too bad. I have posted enough comments of my experiences with this outfit It really is your choice as to what to do next. However there are plenty of different choices you could avail of. The best products out there at present are ETFs which follow Indexes and / or Sectors. Very much a case of doing some research on your own. You will not be offered ETFs by the agents of the Investment Companies here as the commission rates are too low. In the normal product offering in this country any profits that are made within a fund are eaten up in charges. Have a read of this in case you are in doubt http://www.askaboutmoney.com/showthread.php?t=144230.

Good luck with your choices