ever heard of a photo company called "Picture House"

dodo

Anyone ever heard of a photo company called picture House, they will come to the house take about 20 shots, only pay if you want to take the pictures they say. does the price sound ok , 10x12 Inch E90 and 12x16 inch E140 no frames included , we would want 2 for the 90E and one for the 140E, so does total of 320E sounds right for 3 pictures or is it mad thanks, NB anyone any recommendation's for photos

Judging by previous posts on the topic about sitting fees etc I'd say if the photographer is good then its a fair price. If the photographer is bad, though...

I think it would be better if you go to a studio and pay the studio fee and then the prints would be cheaper. 10 X 12 print sounds very expensive at €90. I would say they have built in a price for taking the photos. Also If I was to buy two photos of the same shot I would expect to get the second one cheaper.
I recently paid €60.00 for the studio sitting and €25.00 for 8 X 10 photo and €45.00 for 12 X 16 photo . I could have got two 8 X 10 of the same photo for €48.00. So that would come to €153.00 as against your figure of €320. I know the smaller ones are slightly smaller than what you would get but a big difference. I dont know anything about company picture house.

Can you tell me where this was thanks if in Dublin