Eurovision time again

Maybe its time to start a Westeurovision Song Contest. Moldova's song/dance routine? Would not have a lot of people humming along to the tune west of the Maginot Line.

I thought we weren't sending another turkey this year?

Regardless of everything, this year's contest was a far higher standard than the last three years. But why was the Danish guy, not alone singing like Ronan Keating, but dressing like him, another one in the group acted like Bono and yet another (with the hat) behaving like the fourth guy in U2? I don't think that Ronan's nasal tones are made for Eurovision. The lyrics were OK though IMO. If the Irish band had got through, they would not have featured in the top ten. A good enough act but it lacked he pizazz of a winner. Roll on next year.

But why was the Danish guy, not alone singing like Ronan Keating, but dressing like him, another one in the group acted like Bono and yet another (with the hat) behaving like the fourth guy in U2?

It probably had a lot to do with the fact that Ronan co-wrote the song. Guess the singer hung around with him a little too much! And I spotted the U2 similarities too