Eurovision Final 2012 + gtcost on twitter

Marion

So, who's going to watch it?

I'm definitely going to check it out. I haven't seen any of it so far so it will all be new.

I'm going to also check out gtcost on Twitter. He will be tweeting during the event.

He was very informative and his commentary was hilarious last year.

Marion

So far we have had Amy Winehouse for Italy and Alanis Morisette for Denmark making a shape for the prize.

Greece next.

Aphrodisiac?

Shakira wannabe! Not a bad effort!

Maron

I hope Ireland returns to sending people to the Eurovision Contest on the merits of the song that has been written in future. Jedward have had two years, and best of luck to them, but I would favour a return of back to basics again.

I hope Ireland returns to sending people to the Eurovision Contest on the merits of the song that has been written in future. Jedward have had two years, and best of luck to them, but I would favour a return of back to basics again.

Most Western European countries haven't a hope in hell of ever winning the Eurovision again because the Eastern Bloc countries all vote for each other. The only realistic way of stopping that is to get rid of the public vote and revert to jury-voting only but there's no way that is ever going to happen.

Did Sweden not just win it? The whole competition has gone past its sell by date.

We should keep asking the people of Europe to vote for Jedward 'til we get the answer we want. That has a nice symmetry to it.

The money that is wasted year after year on Eurovision should be sent to feed hungry children somewhere in the world. Its boring at this stage.