Eurosport

BlueSpud

Is it possible to get eurosport via a dish, I am based in Dublin & have NTL cable, but want Eurosport.... (for the Romianian tractor pulling).

I had this dilemma last year and found that to get eurosport, the only option was Sky, unless you are able to recieve some of the other cable companies. I believe Chorus do eurosport.

Sunster said:
I had this dilemma last year and found that to get eurosport, the only option was Sky, unless you are able to recieve some of the other cable companies. I believe Chorus do eurosport.

Darn, I was afraid that that was the story. Thanks.

Sunster said:
$ky would have you believe that they're the only way to get satellite TV.

EuroSport may still be available for free on obsolete analogue satellite and last time I looked, a digital German-language version was available free. At a minimum, you'll need a tuner and dish pointed in the right direction. After that it's free and if you have international tastes, thousands of other channels are up there.

Depending on your preferred sport, e.g. cycling, you may find superior coverage on other channels such as RTBFsat, RAI and France TV.

Eurosport in German is available free from from the Astra Satellite at 19.2 east on 12227Mhz Horizontal, sr27500.

You can get eurosport on ntl in differtent parts of the country. In Mayo they have it and used to get prem plus games for free as it was on the same frequency. Jammy.