Euromillions Fix?

Randy

Is it my imagination, but, last Thursday (29 Sept) there was an ad on RTE promoting the Euromillions draw for tomorrow night (4 Oct) to be a guaranteed €100m jackpot. It also appeared on the National Lottery website on Friday morning....did they know in advance that it wouldn't be won last Friady night??? Am I missing something?

I presume it's just a special promotion, they sometimes do that on the National lottery as well, eg add a million to the jackpot on a bank holiday

I presume it's just a special promotion, they sometimes do that on the National lottery as well, eg add a million to the jackpot on a bank holiday

I don't think that is Randys concern, but rather, how do they know that the jackpot won't be won in the intermediate draw??

Is it my imagination, but, last Thursday (29 Sept) there was an ad on RTE promoting the Euromillions draw for tomorrow night (4 Oct) to be a guaranteed €100m jackpot. It also appeared on the National Lottery website on Friday morning....did they know in advance that it wouldn't be won last Friady night??? Am I missing something?

My OH noticed that too and asked the very same thing... so looks like its not your imagination! Suspect or what!

The jackpot was won by 3 winners on Friday night.
Tomorrow night's draw has a bonus element to it as it should only be €15m.

There was three winners on Friday so looks like we are wrong to be suspicious this time.

Must have been an error. Apologies.

It's a guaranteed €100 million on Tuesday night ... regardless of it being won or not last Friday night.

Maybe they pre-record promotions to run depending on the status, and they aired the wrong one? I doubt they would wait until last minute to record a promo like that.

Back