Eurodisney Park/Hotels

gerfagan

Hi. I'm taking a 14year old and 7 year old to eurodisney very soon. Should I go to a hotel in disney resort or outside of resort. Have heard that food drink and beverages are very expensive. Any tips. One of my children has special diet and will need to bring own food. How are Hotels with regard to this? Would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks

If you can afford to stay at the resort, then do that. If not it's not far to get from the other hotels, the shuttles are very regualar.

as for the food.....well that was a huge let huge, very very expensive, and not that good at all.

Now the place is huge and i could of missed a few place but we found 1 restaurant ( that was closed all the time ) and the only other food we could eat was burgers, hotdogs ect and it wasn't very nice.

If you chooses to eat at the hotel in the evenings look at the food before you pay. Where we were it was a buffet all you can eat, menu looked nice so we paid ( 70 euro ) for 2 adults and 2 children. In total the kids and me had chips and a bread roll, the the bf managed to eat a bit more but it wasn't nice.

Whe your walking up to enter the resort the road bends to the left, if you go right there are a few more places to eat down that wat which are much better than the resort but just as expensive.

If you plans to take advantage of the easy pass for the rides, be aware that your 7 year will not be allowed on certain rides. If the rest of you choose to go on the rides you will not allowed to let the 7 year old wait for you at the bottom of the ride. I tried this with mine will me and daddy, we went around scanned the pass everywhere to find out we couldn't go on any of them. We were told we had to walk back and leave the children at the play centre. Not sure if they charge for this as we just decided not to go on any rides that the children couldn't go on.

Hopefully the weather will be good for you, just remember to take some warmer clothes with you, walkig around it's not too bad but waiting for the rides it can get very cold.

The parade is good so make sure you watch it. And if you see any of the disney characters around and want to get your picture taken with them go towards them as soon as possible, they dont stick around for that long. And when we were there there wasn't as many as i thought there would be walking around.

In the end it was an ok holiday for me. Not great that I would ever go back again.

Just to add we stayed at the cheapest hotel there, but the rooms were very very good. The whole place was spotless. Couldn't fault anything about the hotel as all. Room were great sizes, looked great and were comfortable.

If you run the search option in this forum you should find previous threads on this subject.

Being a big child, I went to EuroDisney 2 years ago with a friend at Christmas time... had an excellent time, was magical! Stayed in the Davy Crockett Ranch Hotel which is in the park and v. child friendly. It was quite cheap at the time - I think we got 3 nights for the price of 2, they usually have good deals going so keep an eye on eurodisney's own website! They also have free shuttle buses which run v. regularly! we booked flights with ryanair separate which was a bit of a pain as you have to get a bus to paris and then a train out to eurodisney (which takes about an hour!) so if you can fly into Charles de Gaulle -do! If you get there - have a great time. The kids will love it.

We went this summer. Stayed at the Vienna Magic Circus, which was a shuttle ride away and shuttles were very regular. I booked through alpharooms.com which offered 4 nights for the price of 3. However, eating dinner at the hotel was expensive, so we had dinner at MacDonald's outside disneyland on a couple of nights, and pizza at Val d'Europe another night. We brought our own food to the park, as the food inside is overpriced rubbish.
Watch out for the shopping! We told the kids they could buy one toy each, and had great fun going round the shops deciding!

A great time was had by all.

Last edited:
Back