Euro Disney

I

Istebraq

Hi

I am going to Eurodisney next weekend with my 5 year old daughter and I was wondering are there any "dos" or "donts" that you would advise us.

Thanks in Advance

Book a table in advance for Cafe Mickey - you'll get to see most of the characters there and she will love it.

The mornings meet and greet sometimes include the 'princesses' but to guarantee seeing them, you need to book a lunch in Auberge (I think). The food is really good and your little princess will get to meet and talk to the Disney Princesses. It really was the highlight of our trip though quite pricey. The night time parade was fantastic but we went in November so might not be the same in Summer.

Check out the annual pass. We found it cheaper than the three (or was it four?) day pass we wanted. They push it quite strongly and you have to get your photo on it (they take the pic), nice memento too.

We found the train that goes round one of the parks a bit of a waste of time. Might be an idea if you're tired but I wouldn't do it as soon as you arrive as it goes much too slow for all that pent up excitement you'll be dealing with.