Euro against the Pound, wheres it heading?

LennyBriscoe

Just wanted to get the views of the AAM members on how will Euro fare against the Euro in the coming weeks? Will Euro continitue to strengten, will it reach parity?

Obviously movements cannot be accurately predicted but I would welcome any thoughts on the matter.

Thanks in advance folks.

Just dust off the crystal ball....

Who knows! All the bad news may be in Sterling and the Euro is merely behind the curve...

If you need to transfer a large sum of money either way hedge your bet and move 1/2 now.

I had an outstanding bill for £2,000 in December for an October delivery...I was happy to pay it just before Christmas...it cost me €2,010! 9a 30% savings from when the order was placed! now the bills are coming with a rate of converion on them and a euro equivalent. Wholesale companies usually print yearly product/price guides...coming from UK they usually have Euro prices printed next to the Stirling cost...Can you imagine the difficulty that this is causing in the UK? My feeling is that the stirling will fall further as everything they have done to stave off the fall has pretty much failed. Friends in the Uk say that the Olympics is the saving grace for employment there....and when that is gone?

Back