Euphony termination of connection

millertime

I sought to terminate a connection from Euphony 2 months ago and got a bill a month after termination. It was only €5 which was DD'd from my account. I emailed them looking for credit and got this response

"Accounts can take up to 30 days close and I can confirm that the a/c is closed and there is nothing outstanding"

It leads me to believe that they take one final direct debit before you go!

Check the t's & c's on your bill with regard to the notice period needed for terminating before you do the comreg thing. I would also encourage that you call them for an explanation as their response did not give the required detail as to why that charge was levied. No satisfaction...then take it up with comreg

complain to Comreg

As I pointed out before, with relation to 3, Comreg will not speak to you regarding issues to do with contracts. They say that this isn't their remit, and that you should speak to the ODCA.

Yeah, it seems a bit rich, if they have a few thousand terminations every month and get a fiver of each, it's a nice little earner

Same happened to me but I also cancelled the direct debit so they didn't get to take extra money...I've now received 2 letters saying that I owe them 1 Euro...at 48Cent a stamp that's great business sense by Euphony...now I am waiting for the debt collector or court case to resolve!!

Back