Estate Agents r driving me mad.....

TheSphinx

Estate Agents really annoy me, A particular development is being released this weekend, they did a 2 page spread in the local paper whenever I rang about it the next day was Friday, I could not get any information which house type was available how many of that type was available etc. and what the procedure, in fact i rang 3 times on Friday and once today. it looks like I am going to lose out, do I have to camp out the night before, what is the norm....

Estate Agents really annoy me, A particular development is being released this weekend, they did a 2 page spread in the local paper whenever I rang about it the next day was Friday, I could not get any information which house type was available how many of that type was available etc. and what the procedure, in fact i rang 3 times on Friday and once today. it looks like I am going to lose out, do I have to camp out the night before, what is the norm....

It was in the booms days..!! You also need to take into account that 'Those in the know' will have already had first pick.

Towger

Heard a similar story from friends of mine. They took to driving to the development at all times of the day and night and when they saw cars starting to queue up, they took it in turns to join the queue themselves. After about three days and numerous complaints from neighbouring residents about the car queues blocking their road, the agents released early. That was last year...........seems the norm for new builds and fixed prices although I would have thought it wouldn't be so bad these days. Sounds like it must still be the case.

Back