Erect Scaffolding in Galway ?

Birroc

I have someone I can hire scaffolding from but I need someone who is trained and certified to erect it. Any suggestions welcome.

Birroc, I built my own house in Galway approx 2 years ago. I got my own scaffolding and used a person called Paul @ 087-7801300 who was recommended to me to erect the scaffolding.

I had no problems i.e. came when he said he would and took it down when was required. He is Athenry based.

Where is the best place to hire scaffolding in Galway Birroc?
I will be looking for some in a few weeks?

Builder Ed - I used a Michael Lydon Engineering and found his prices very competitive. His number is 091-750006.

I got an overall weekly rate from him[after intense haggling of course] instead of an individual price for each item on hire. This was based on information received from the scaffolder on estimated items required to scaffold the house. It was cheaper. On returning the scaffolding he knocked more off the final price.

A channel I do not frequent ................ And now for my next product ..

Where is the best place to hire scaffolding in Galway Birroc?
I will be looking for some in a few weeks?

I am not hiring it really. Getting it off a friend who isn't using it at the moment. But you have to be certified to erect it under current health and safety.

Back