Equivalent of Power City in Cork?

WarrenBuffet

Hi,

I am looking to buy a fridge freezer, oven/hob and slimline dishwasher for a house in Cork City. However the budget isn't limitless so I'm going to buy the Beko brand for each of the above.

Am currently living up in Dublin and so went out to Power City to price their white goods - the prices were far more competitive than anything I could find down in Cork. (Tried Flor Griffins, Sullivans, Harvey Normans, Fitzgeralds on Grand Parade). Additionally the selection available was far behind that of Power City.

Does anyone know what is the equivalent (if any!) of Power City in Cork that stocks the Beko brand.

Thanks,
WB

Bought a Beko Dishwasher this year in Flor Griffins.

But your right, there is not much choice in Cork. The only other thing i can think of id that Currys are opening up in Mahon Point Retail Park so they might have some offers on when they open.

I have found myself going to Dublin to buy goods for my house in the past. Even with the delivery charge it still works out cheaper that buying in Cork.

Sound Store in Wilton and Blackpool. Good selection in Wilton. I have not been to the store in Blackpool.