Entropay - don;t have the number but need it to Check In?

sam h

I set up an Entropay account to pay for a Ryanair flight - but set up a Euro a/c rather than a Sterling a/c.

Booked the flights, now go to check in & Ryanair want the number - I never took a record of it (I'm an idiot, I know).

Can't seem to log on as I told them I didn't need the Euro a/c, so they closed it. I have emailed their help desk, but they say to allow up to 24 hours for a response - I don't even know if they work over the weekend.

- Does anyone know of a way to get the number?

- Would anyone have a contact number for Entropay?

- Is there anyway to bypass Ryanair looking for the number? I really don't want to have to pay a small fortune for Ryanair to print out the tickets at the airport.

The irony is I still had to pay the CC booking fee as it was a euro a/c and I had to pay the 5% levy for Entropay, so my aim to pay abit less cost me more....I feel like a fool!! So I definately don't want to have to pay €40 each to print the cards....it would us cost €400!!!!)

Panic over - I went back to the Ryanair site & see they have 3 options for check in & option 2 & 3 don't need the card.

In my panic I didn't see these 2 alternatives....feel like even more of an idiot. Definately need this holiday!!