Entertainment for kids party

Alfie

Can anyone recommend a clown/face painter/balloon maker for a childrens party in north Dublin. The kids will be from age 2 up, so it would want to be fairly gentle entertainment. Opinions appreciated.

would you consider having it in the UCI in coolock. Have brought my 2 yr old there for parties twice in the last 3 months and I thought it better then other places of similar ilk. Big enclosed play area, food and drink, and a big barney type dinosaur that goes round and keeps the kids happy. You pay per head and no cleaning up after. If you want to have it in the house, try mr balloon man, number in the book, he seems to be the man for such occasions according to a friend.
Note: I have no relation to mr balloon man or the UCI dinosaur. :p

car said:
would you consider having it in the UCI in coolock. Have brought my 2 yr old there for parties twice in the last 3 months and I thought it better then other places of similar ilk. Big enclosed play area, food and drink, and a big barney type dinosaur that goes round and keeps the kids happy. You pay per head and no cleaning up after. If you want to have it in the house, try mr balloon man, number in the book, he seems to be the man for such occasions according to a friend.
Note: I have no relation to mr balloon man or the UCI dinosaur. :p

I think you mean the LeisurePlex ?

Sorry, yes i do mean the leisureplex, it was the only times Ive been there and it looked like it was part of the cinema complex.

Ahhh, it becomes clear, the dinosaurs name is plexy. :)

We used the following lady, she was great with the kids and she operates in Dublin North & South. Phone 087 411 7843
[broken link removed]

We had this guy last year. [broken link removed]

Highly recommended for all ages, extremely professional to deal with

Back