Entertaining a foreign language student

Ash

Help!

At the last minute it has been thrust upon me to look after a 14 year old Spanish student for the weekend. She will be on trips and at classes and so on during the day but does anyone have any ideas on entertaining ways to pass a couple of hours in or around the home which will not bore her (or me!) but will also help her english in an entertaining way. I'm thinking board games, picture or word puzzles, etc. but they can't be too difficult as her english is not that great yet. There wont be any other people in the house but us two this weekend.

Any suggestions, no matter how simple, gratefully received!

Ash said:
Help!

At the last minute it has been thrust upon me to look after a 14 year old Spanish student for the weekend. She will be on trips and at classes and so on during the day but does anyone have any ideas on entertaining ways to pass a couple of hours in or around the home which will not bore her (or me!) but will also help her english in an entertaining way. I'm thinking board games, picture or word puzzles, etc. but they can't be too difficult as her english is not that great yet. There wont be any other people in the house but us two this weekend.

Any suggestions, no matter how simple, gratefully received!

One evening perhaps, a suitable DVD with Spanish sub titles ? Somebit entertaining for you, and possibly educational as well

Back