Enniscorthy

bubbasmama

I am hoping someone can help me. I was looking up the junior schools for this area and was wondering whats the difference between St Aidans and St Seanans, they both seem to be located in the town centre ??
Many thanks for any help.

Hi

Enniscorthy is divided into 2 parishes by the River Slaney. The more developed side of the town, the one with the Market Square, most of the shops etc. is St Aidans. The primary school there is the Presentation.The school on the other side of the bridge is known as St Senans. Its on the side of Vinegar Hill and is accessed through what would be a council estate. The estate is fine though, has been there 30 years. I went to St Senans and its a good school, I would recommend it. I know the principal & he would be considered one of the best in Wexford. The Presenatation is fine too I'm sure. Hope this helps.

Thank you for the quick reply
I think we would be closer to St Aidans, my husband had to cross over the river to get to the house ( coming from Dublin) but its good to here good things about them both, once the contract is back from vendor I will put his name down.