English Premeirship Soccer Fixtures

Feardorcha

The English Premeirship fixtures were made today, bit of a long shot but does anyone have any idea when the tv fixtures are announced?

I might be wrong on this one but I think there are two aspects to this.
Firstly, there is the question of the TV stations. Sky have to choose the matches they want moved to Sunday and Monday. Ditto for ESPN and the evening kick off on Saturday.
Secondly, it may then be amended depending on who is playing in Europe e.g. Spurs can't play on Monday if they are in the Champs Lge on Tuesday.

So I fear you may have to wait a while yet until the European competitions are known.

MU v Pool, Chelsea v arsenal, old firm, merseyside derby etc all likely to be fixtures on tv next season I would have thought.

+1 enoxy. Sky will always get Man U v Liverpool and the big games involving Arsenal and Chelsea. There should be a few more City and Liverpool games on Monday nights this year as they will be playing on Thursday in the Europa.

I also think they split the season and announce the TV games up to Christmas first.

I got caught before going to OT at the end of Feb. I got a ticket for a match which was then cancelled due to the Carling Cup final. That's also one to watch out for.

I generally go to a game where I think there will be a few goals scored,newcastle,spurs etc. Been to enough poor matches involving the top four

Forgot that sorry & long may they stay there,my dad is a big spurs fan. Anyone else out there think that the package deal for a game now is ridiculously expensive !

Most packages are very expensive and the hotels are often outside of the city centre. You can get lucky and get a €99 or €149 day trip deal for the big 4 against one of the minnows. But those offers are scarce.
I think you have a better chance booking your flights yourself and scavenging around for tickets.

I'm lucky because I can get tickets for old trafford off a few people where I work,foc as well. If you prepare early I find you can get over pretty cheap, cost me 70e for 2 night stay last year,flights included

The tv fixture list was released this morning.

[broken link removed]

United's first game v Newcastle has been moved to the Monday night. A couple of the United games could still move if CL games are on the Tuesday, namely Everton away Sunday 12th and Bolton away on Sept 26th.

http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={F9E570E6-407E-44BC-800F-4A3110258114}&newsid=6650547

Yes just seen them & already working on my ticket man. Going to the spurs game end of oct & bringing my father(big spurs man) who hasn't been to a game in 25 years,can't wait

Back