Engine Light Flashing

momomo

Hi All
I dont think my car likes driving in the rain:rolleyes:
The engine light has been flashing since yesterday after going through a tiny puddle. The car isnt driving well since then.
Any ideas what could be wrong?

Last edited:
Bascially I put about 1k into the car so far this year between a service, 4 new tyres and a new exhaust. I cant justify putting any more money into this car. Anyone any idea how much an engine fault could set me back?

i know i had a bad case as well.i spent 980 for the cat converter.
the only thing about the flashing light is something more serious can happen to the engine if keep driving. it hard to say what exactly happened to ur car.i take it u must have serviced ur car in a main dealer.and they are bloody expensive i must say.

i think u need to find out what the problem is and get an estimate how much it will cost.it may be a small job u know

thats what Im hoping for. Ive booked it in with a local mechanic this afternoon. Thanks for your advice. Fingers Crossed:eek:

i would recommend you to get the car towed to the garage or get the mechanic tow it for you to avoid any damage.
good luck mate

[broken link removed]

Moved from "Phones, DVDs, TVs, Audio/Visual"
Leo

I was aware that it was in the wrong forum, but didnt know how to move it.
Thanks for moving it for me:)

Just thought Id update this thread. plug leads needed to be replaced so only cost a few bob, thank god

Back